This is a word the Lord gave me for the city of Wheeling, WV:
This city is qualified for My Glory. I desire to pour out my Glory here. I do desire for businesses to be booming. I do desire for jobs to be booming left and right. Employment rate will increase. My people need to know that I am their Father. I knew the city of Wheeling before it was even formed. I knew everyone who would ever reside here. I held the city of Wheeling in My arms as a parent does with a newborn baby, and I want this city to know that they are still in my arms. wake up my people...it's Daddy...it's a touch from Daddy. Just open your eyes and look. I am holding you in My arms. I am here. Don't believe the lies...your identity is in Me. You're My baby. You have my DNA. I want to communicate My Love to a city so precious to Me...to a people so dear to My Heart. Awake and smell the aroma of Me. It's Daddy. I'm here...I've always been here. The lies of the enemy has caused a stillborn state but My Love has overpowered the enemy and awaken You. Now let out a cry as newborn babies do. I'm listening. I hold You precious to My heart. I love You. I'm not mad with you. I just want to Love you back. I am breaking down every wall with My Love. I don't have to punish you....you're in a broken state...I'm going to Love You back. My Love will wake you up to Your reality. You're already mine. You were birth out of the womb of Love. The lies of the enemy have clogged your ears, but even My words has the power to clear your hearing. Listen...do you hear that? Yea, it's a lullaby from Heaven. Welcome home child. I've been waiting for you. Here is Your mansion. Your room is already prepared. What is Mine is Yours. The media and the rest of the world will inquire about the work that I am doing here in Wheeling. Many will know that You are my child...that you are not forgotten. I cried over you when you were born. Tears of happiness and joy. I knew you. I loved you. I still have those very same feelings. There is nothing you have to do to be my child, you're already my child.
No comments:
Post a Comment