Friday, August 20, 2010

Word for Wheeling

Jeremiah 31:8-9

8. Behold, I will bring them from the north country and gather them from the uttermost parts of the earth, and among them will be the blind and the lame, the woman with child and she who labors in childbirth together, a great company, they will return here to Jerusalem.

9. They will come with weeping [in penitence and for joy], pouring out prayers [for the future]. I will lead them back; I will cause them to walk by streams of water in which they will not stumble, for I am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim [Israel] is My Firstborn.

These are two verses that I believe God gave me for Wheeling. In these verses I heard the Lord saying that He is bringing a variety of people to Wheeling, WV. Among these will be the lame, woman with child and she who labors in childbirth together as the verse stated.-Among this group of people will be two kinds of people: Those who are just curious about the glory of God that is resting here in Wheeling and those who have been rejected by religious institutions. God says, I have a remnant in Wheeling who are stewards of my glory and I trust them with this group of people. I call Wheeling the Firstborn of my glory, for the release of My glory that I am pouring out here has been never before seen. I Am causing a living, continuous stream of water (representing My Spirit) to flow through Wheeling and all surrounding cities and states. Be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment